Your single point of reference for all your Geotechnical Inquiries

Equipment tagged with [collapse monitoring]

Total Items found:
<p>Sloughmeters are used in places where some caving or &ldquo;sloughing&rdquo; is expected. Things like monitoring the cave around a stope, or the collapse around an orepass. Our sloughmeters use solid anchors which bond with the grout in the borehole. Any ...