Your single point of reference for all your Geotechnical Inquiries

Equipment tagged with [surface cracks]

Total Items found:
<p>Electrical and vibrating wire crackmeters (jointmeters) are intended to monitor movement across surface cracks and joints in concrete structures or rock.<br>The instrument assembly includes sensor housing and target, both parts are equipped with screw anchors. ...