Your single point of reference for all your Geotechnical Inquiries


A tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclosed except for openings for egress, commonly at each end. Some tunnels are aqueducts to supply water for consumption or for hydroelectric stations or are sewers. A tunnel project must start with a comprehensive investigation of ground conditions by collecting samples from boreholes and by other geophysical techniques. Only 40% of waste water pass through tunnel without any Hurdles or obstacles like garbage, polythenes, dirt, sewage, etc. Even cities are planned without considering the proper water management. But remaining 60% of waste water remained as it is in tunnel that after some time will be blocked. So the system is proposed to provide a perfect Solution to this by using Radio Frequency communication (RF Communication). The system can detect choke up area in tunnel using infra red sensors ,when these sensors will be blocked they will generate a continuous high voltage pulse, and the same pulse can be further given to RF transmitter from which a centralize server with port programming will detect the blocked area using a web application. Gps and Gprs will also be used for the proposed system. This proposed system should be used by local Government, private companies, etc. for the betterment of the city/area.

Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-5, 2017 ISSN: 2454-1362,
Dept. of Information Technology, Pune Vidyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering, Nashik
User Rating:
You must be registered to vote.